I am passionately
committed to your growth and magnificence!
LifeWork Enterprises is a service
business, owned and operated by Connie Komack, M.A. Connie is dedicated
to the growth and development of people, businesses, and organizations.
She provides coaching, consulting,
training & development, speaking,
and writing & editing services
to individuals, entrepreneurs, small businesses, educational and non-profit
organizations, publishers, and corporate clients worldwide.
is located in the seaside town of Rockport, Massachusetts on Boston's
North Shore on beautiful Cape Ann. We serve clients on Cape Ann and the
North Shore, in the Boston and New England regional area, around the country,
and around the world.
||I believe that true happiness and
fulfillment comes to us when we know who we are, when we are comfortable
and confident living in our own skin, when we know what we want from
Life, and when we focus our best efforts on going for our dream -
whatever that may be. Whether you are an individual or a business,
I support you in this quest.
As a coach,
trainer, speaker, writer and consultant, I partner with individuals, businesses,
and organizations to assist you in developing your full potential, reaching
for your greatness, and creating and living the life, career, or business
of your dreams.
do I do this?
I work with
- assess your strengths
- clarify and focus on your goals
- create a vision for your future
- learn and practice strategies for achieving your
- take actions that will lead to your desired results
- develop habits and practices that will continue to
support your success and growth
I look forward
to working with you!
- Founder and owner of LifeWork Enterprises
- Developer of the popular Designing
Your Life program
- Author of the Designing
Your Life workbook
- Experienced trainer, teacher, workshop/seminar leader,
keynote speaker, coach, facilitator, writer, program & curriculum
- Certified Empowerment Coach, iPEC Coaching
- Adult Education Instructor in Personal and Career
- Instructor, North Shore
Community College, Corporate & Community Education Division, 2005,
& Education Advisor/Teacher, Foundations Program, Gloucester, MA,
in Public Speaking (Communications 101), Baystate College, Gloucester
- M.A. Marriage and Family Counseling, Goddard College
- B.A. (with Honors) Connecticut College
- Certificate program (2 year) in Family Systems Therapy
- Extensive training in a variety of therapeutic and
personal growth modalities
- Experience in counseling, social work
- Experience in book publishing - writing, editing,
- Entrepreneurial experience - start-up and operation
of two different service businesses
- Member of National
Speakers Association and NSA
- Member of the International
Coaching Federation and ICF New England
- Member of Coachville, Toastmasters, North Shore Women
in Business, North Shore Business Forum
- Member of the Maine Writers and Publishers Alliance
To view, download, and print more detailed information,
see Info to Go.
is to motivate, inspire, inform, enlighten, encourage, support, and empower
us all to evolve to the fullest expression of our highest selves and to
live the life of our dreams - to find our passion and live our joy - so
that we will all become more loving, compassionate, and giving contributors
to each other, thereby improving the quality of life on this earth not
only for all humankind, but also for all of the natural world of which
we are a part.
Return to top
It is the energy
that fuels the soul's journey through life."
- Connie Komack